Hi all,
I've just bought a new laptop. Naturally, it came with some pre-installed
software. Specifically, it came with NTI backup, NTI CD DVD maker and
CyberLink Power Producer.
Has anyone had any experience with any of these programs and getting them to
work with JFW 7? The NTI stuff seems totally inaccessible. Same with the
CyberLink. Should I just uninstall them and use something else? If so,
anyone know of anything that'll burn DVD discs that's free?
Thanks
Brandon