From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mark Faben
Sent: Tuesday, 8 August 2006 8:31 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: RE: unusual question

Hi!

No you shouldn't need to put it on the net first; Once you've recorded the
tone/ music, and put it into the right format for the phone ring tone (sorry

don't know what it is for that model), then you should have some kind of
cable connection to connect the phone to the PC, and can just transfer the
music file to the phone memeory putting it in the right directory/folder;
should be something like 'sounds', then a subfolder called 'Tones' I
think... hope that helps; I do this a lot on my nokia 6630 from .wav files
of music tracks I rip of CDs and cut down to make short samples that I then
transfer onto the phones memory card or  the phone memory itself...

Mark