I've tried to install the flash player numerous times but to no joy.
I've gone as far as accepting the license agreement, saying yes to the
activX control, turning off the popup blocker in IE. But when I go to try to
watch a video or listen to audio on websites that run Flash, I'm always told
that I must download the flash player.
Pleas help.

There are some great tutorials out there having to do with music, music
production, a lot of distance learning courses from various schools that use
and need the flash player. I'd like to watch them. How do I do that?

HF