Hi.

For I e 6 and or 7.

Go to tools then options.

Control tab to security settings and arrow to trusted sites.

>From there tab to add trusted site and type in address.

security options.

Go to the ok button activate the button.

Note.  I would recommend you change the security settings back to defaults
after each downloading session.

Hth.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Lynda Ingraham
Sent: Saturday, 19 August 2006 8:06 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Security Settings

Could someone please tell me which setting it is that I need to change in
Internet Explorer to unblock downloads from Napster?  Unless I'm thinking
about something else, I thought you could list certain sites as exceptions
to the rules of downloading.

Thank you in advance.

Lynda
Lynda Ingraham email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we