Hey all,

I'm subscribed to the National Football League Field Pass, which allows you
to hear all NFL games. Whenever I attempt to begin playing a stream using
Real Player, I receive the following message.

A Runtime Error has occurred.
Do you wish to Debug?
Line: 10
Error: 'omni_vp' is undefined

The error happens whenever any broadcast stream begins. About half the time,
the stream will time out soon after, forcing me to restart the stream. Any
ideas on what might be causing this? Is there anything I can do, or should I
contact the NFL tech support folks?

Thanks,
Scott