Hello List!

I am currently using the Shoutcast Server and Plug-in with my Winamp program
that I use when broadcasting on my internet radio station.

Lately, I purchased the Sam Plug-in.  My questin is: How do I set this plug-in
up?  Is it the same as the shoutcast plug-in?  Once it is installed, do I have
a choice of which ones to use, the sam plug-in or shoutcast plug-in?

Also, how about servers?  Could I install a Windows Media Server and Shoutcast
Server and use either with the plug-ins or both?  What is the process to follow
in this?

Also, give me ideas on other servers if you wish.

Finally, which is more convenient to use: Shoutcast Servers or a server from a
stream provider?

James Robinson