From: "Ivan Fegundez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: still waiting for answers

I told you, odasity

Thanks
Ivan owner-moderator for e-ray games mailing list.
IF YOU HAVE not  joined my e-ray group,  join viea email. Just    send a
email  at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pleas note, that you're membership will have to be aproved by me  or shaun
befor you will be able to post or read any messages. This will take no
longer than 72 oures.
What program are you using as your digital recorder?