Hi.  The Anapod explorer program is used to
transfer songs to the iPod from your
computer.  So, you can not use Anapod Explorer
while it is acting as a portable player. Your
iPod has menus that you need to be able to click
through to do different things, so Anapod
Explorer is not used to make the iPod itself more
accessible to the blind. It is just used as an
alternative to iTunes, which is what most people
use, because it comes with your iPod as well.
Anapod Explorer is a lot more accessible though,
and you don't need to buy additional scripts to make it work.