From: "Tim Grady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:05 AM
Subject: RE: Using an Onboard Sound Card Exclusively for JAWS

Who disabled them?  Assuming none of the jumpers were changed then you just
need to go into the BIOS and enable them.  If you do that go into device
manager, find out what the cards are and search on the internet for the
correct drivers.  I will say that if any of them is the AC97, I have some
drivers you can try.  I don't know anything about JFW except that you can do
what you want.  If the jumper has been changed on your mother boards to
disable the on board sound cards then they won't show up in device manager
and you should talk to a pc repair person to find out what jumper to change.