Hello Joe,
You could always buy an i-pod (not shuffle or first generation), or an I-Audio
x-5 (both of which are still
being made), and install the rockbox firmware for more accessibility.
With the rockbox firmware installed, you don't need to use itunes (drag
and drop works fine now), and it supports ogg playback as well, which
the native firmware doesn't do.

On Tuesday, August 29, 2006, 3:46:33 PM, you bellowed the following:

--
Good Tuesday,