This latest build of Winamp is still definitely on the Beta News home
page at
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Winamp_5_Full/1066336873/1.
Once you activate this link look for a link called "Download Now" and
you should be able to download the file.  If anyone is still having
trouble getting this build of Winamp from the Beta News home page try
downloading it from
www.majorgeeks.com/Winamp_5_Full_d2490.html.  This link appears to be
for an older build of Winamp but it will actually let you download
the 868 build.  I hope this helps.

At 07:12 AM 2/09/2006, you wrote:
>Have any others reported trouble in getting this file to download?  I
>wonder if it's been supplanted already by a newer version.

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963
MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]