welli bought myself a milestone, a very small mp3 player in whitch you can put
a sd card.
you can store music or books or whatever on different cards if you like.
it has speech support and the abbility of reading daisy books as well.
it evenhas a small loudspeaker and is as small as a credit card. it costs you
about 370 euros

aad
On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:36:13 -0400, Tate Luck wrote:

>Yes,

>I wood like to buy a mp3 player. What should I buy?

>The best bang for the buck, and easy to use

>thanks.

>--
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
>offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Aad Leeflang

email & msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: http://www.tripledutch.org
skype: aad_leeflang

to listen to my radio shows:
http://interactive.acbradio.org
sunday: 14-16 utc (16-18 ce)
wednesday 18-22 utc (20-24 ce)
friday 20-22 utc (22-24 ce)
for replays
albumtracks: http://www.tripledutch.org/albumtracks.mp3
sunday morning comin' down: http://www.tripledutch.org/sunday.mp3
tripledutch: http://www.tripledutch.org/tripledutch.mp3
extra show: http://www.tripledutch.org/extrashow.mp3

for the internet radio mailing list send a blank email message to: