But since nothing was plugged into the onboard sound card, it would have
recorded nothing, there being nothing to record and all.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com