Hello to the list!

I have just installed GoldWave 5.14.
I go to Options, Plug-ins, DirectX...
which brings up a dialog for DirectX Audio Plug-in Configuration.
The cursor is in a list view - list view InterVideo Audio Processor checked
1 of 1
I hit tab and JAWS says
list view 1 of 16
I hit Down-Arrow and JAWS doesn't say a word.
I have tried the JAWS and Invisible cursors and still nothing.
I can tab out of it and back in again and jaws reports 2 of 16 or 3 of 16
etc.  But, that's all.
What's this second list view?  Can JAWS read it?

Thanks.

Reed