Hello.  I haven't read all the messages on this thread, so hope this
wasn't already covered.  first, when using RealPlayer with software
speech, can the volume of the sound be changed without affecting the
volume of the synthesizer?  this formerly wasn't possible as I
recall.   Second, does RealPlayer have any facility for accelerating
playback of a sound?

thanks.

Dean