OK,  I'm confused.  I had heard that some IRivers are very accessible and
user-friendly!  I went to eBay thinking I might find something helpful and I
found nothing with more than 1 or 2 gb of space in the ifp 700-series.  I
can't believe I wouldn't want a video iPod since it is already known to work
with Rockbox!  Nick, I'm not sure what you mean since your statement doesn't
reference any particular product.  First we think the iPod is great because
it's able to hold music and books and then it's NOT COOL!  I'm going to hold
off and seee what other MP3 players might be out there.

Jo, Aggie and Salaam