Hi alll,
I posted yesterday about an MP3 player that played 3GP. The manufacturer
is Camnex. Anyone heard any comments about them? I'm really liking this
player, as it plays a file format that's smaller than OGG, has line in
as well as FM radio and voice and will charge in an hour. The only
disadvantage at the moment is that it doesn't support Rockbox. But I
haven't seen any Iriver or Iaudio players in stores in Canada, and
online purchase isn't an option at the present. So if anyone's heard
about this Camnex brand, let me know and I'll decide whether to wait for
Rockbox on the gigabeat.

Thanks
Brandon