Oh, darn because I obtained some PCA files and dont have sound fordge. I was
hoping switch should do it but no go.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Pattison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: PCA files

Not as far as I know.  These PCA (Perfect Clarity Audio) files are a
lossless audio compression format which is only supported by Sound
Forge and other Sony products.  I've been hoping to find a Winamp
plug-in to play these files for a long time but I don't think this exists.

At 03:22 PM 12/09/2006, you wrote:
>Is there a way to  convert PCA files without sound forge?

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963
MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we