Ok, call me a cynic, but why in hell would I want to buy a portable
device I can't transfer my collection to?  From how i understand
this, maybe I've got it wrong, the article didn't mention anything
about supporting standard mp3s, or even Ogg Vorbis, and I've got a
lot of stuff in those formats. and what's this crap about putting
limits on the number of times I can listen to a song? Ok, so they
want me to go buy it, ok.  I'm just not a big fan of these
proprietary formats.  Give me a player I can transfer all my songs to
and just let me take it with me, and don't put a whole bunch of
limits on what I can do with the music I listen to.