From: "John Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:58 PM
Subject: Looking for some help

I am trying to find a way to get old Prairie Home Companion sound
clips of Emily Shackleton that were made in 1996 into mp3 format. They
are Reel Audio files with a .ra extension. Gold Wave doesn't even
recognize that the files are there. I am not going to buy Sound Forge
as I am already a Gold Wave enthusiast. Is there either a plug-in for
Gold Wave or a separate program I can use to convert Reel files to mp3
files? And also, how accessible is the program if there is one?
Thanks.

--
John Moore

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we