Kathy,

To burn RealAudio files to CD, you have to use Realplayer. So far as I know,
there's no way to do it with any other program. I'm still a bit confused,
though, as to whether you can do it with Realplayer Basic, or whether you
can only do it with realplayer Premium. In any case, I think you do need
Realplayer Premium to burn the RealAudio Protected files sold by the real
Music store. I got so much conflicting details on these points from Real.com
that I decided to go ahead and spend the $19.95, just to be on the safe
side.

Once you have Realplayer installed and some RAX files in hand, just use your
Realplayer to burn the files to CD, and they should play in any standard CD
player.

I won't give you details on the steps for burning in Realplayer, until you
definitely decide whether you want to go this route. But, it's not
difficult; you just need to know what to look for with your screen reader.

If you do decide to purchase the upgrade to Realplayer Premium, and to buy
.rax files from the Real Music store, email me off list, and I'll give you
more details; or, if you have skype, it might be easiest for me to talk you
through the process, in real time.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE