Hi David
You don't need to worry about the relay stuff.
in the shoutcast plugin the only information needed is the following

*the ip address or internet address and the port number given to you
by ultrahost. so in the appropriate boxes, fill in the information
given to you.

* a description for your station so people will know what you're going to play.
  then, you connect to the servere with the shoutcast plugin, and if
everything is set correctly, people should be able to hear you, if
you give them the correct address. it'd be something like
http://ultrastreams.us, followed by a colon and a 4 digit number.
Hope this helps get you started.