Hey guys.
OK, I have a celeron 2.4 ghz machine with 2 gigs of ram, and an sb live
sound card, but a very strange problem is happening.
I put an audio CD in.
I can play it, however, I press B to go through the tracks, and wanted to go
from track 1 to 9.
It took about 45 seconds to get there, and these are 2 to 3 minute songs I'm
scanning through.
Any ideas?
It should never ever take that long to advance through a CD.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jed