From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: Older Versions of WinAmp

hi. It's important to tell you guys that even if you downloaded the
older version and tried to access radio stations, you'd not have much
luck. The newer library seems to be what Nullsoft is using, so you
would almost need to have the newer version for the library to be of
any use, if you plan to use it to listen to online radio this is. If
you plan to use it for  sorting files and creating bookmarks and
playlists, then it still may be of some use, but not much more than that.
I have the most current version, but I don't use the library hardly
at all. Instead when i want to listen to radio stations on Shoutcast, I go
http://www.shoutcast.com
and search on the website. It queries the exact same database for
streams that the library does, and it's actually a lot nicer. You
don't even need scripts for it!