First obvious dum-dum question, do you have the upload bandwidth to
support a 128k stream of any kind?  If your upload speed is rated at
exactly 128k, you may be bumping up against the maximum capacity of
your circuit, in which case these dropouts and rebuffers would be
quite expected.  I've learned that, in Internet-land, when they quote
you a high number, it doesn't always mean you can sustain that high
number over a long period of time.