Hi,

Don't know about a program but you can make a temp directory drop to
a command prompt then copy all .mp3s to the temp directory, delete
the original directory and rename the temp one.

At 12:51 PM 9/26/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>What about a program to look in a directory to find all the files that
>aren't mp3? Of course it happens that if you open an mp3 in some editing
>programs, it litters the directory with extra files I'll never need again,
>but I want to get these out of there so when I choose the whole directory
>with Winamp, it doesn't crash on the unplayable files.

Thanks.

Kevin Doucet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

confuse as says

Blind man with unmarked forehead has large belly!

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.