Hi

Make yourself a regular data cd and just add as many mp3 files as you
can on it. a data CD and an mp3 CD are one and the same. the only
reason it might be called an mp3 cd is because it has mp3's on it,
but they're one and the same.
You should be able to get around 120 mp3 files on a data cd, I would
think. Maybe a little more or less depending on the file size.  But
again, make a data cd and just add mp3 files to it and you'll have
the desired results.