-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Barry
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:02 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: CD Trustee

Hi Clifford,
I use CD Trustee and have done for the past year or so.
I've found it very easy to use with JFW from 5.0 to 7.1.  I'm sure it would
work on earlier versions too.
It's a great program.  I have more than a thousand CDs catalogued on it.
You can also catalogue mp3s though I haven't tried this.
Cheers,
Barry.