From: "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 1:40 PM
Subject: Message To List Members

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm going to try to post a message to the list around the
first of each month to let you know that I am still here and
reading all messages. If anyone ever has any comments about
the list, good or bad, you can always send me a message:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also, if anyone thinks a monthly message from me is
cluttering the list let me know that too.

Thanks to all for your postings and your courtesy.

Tom

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we