Yep you heard right. my sound card issue is back and more ugly. I have
my settings rige in all of my osund recording options yet when I listen back
and I used my mixer plugged in t the line in jack, It sounds like it's ben
downsampled and the signel is mono. I'm hoping my PCMCIA sound blaster is not
damaged in some way. Help. Hear is a  link to the file.

http://marrie.no-ip.org:60345/ea99771b-a251-4e3e-bfc1-757f044f5eff

If it turnes out to be damaged are there other PCMCIA sound cards that would do
just as well? Tanks.

Sarah and Gatsby