Hi,

I used Sound Forge 6 a few years ago with Jim's scripts for jfw 4.51.

I am now using his s f scripts for sound forge version 6 with jfw 7. Jim
said they should work.

I have several problems.

1. the file doesn't play to the end and stop. it's in a loop. Does anyone
know why that is happening?

2. If i have it set on play the selection, and i hit enter at the right end
of the selection and then use my left arrow toselect the speech I want to
cut, it plays the selection and the rest of the file after the selection. I
have tried it on off and absolute mode.

It seems to have two stop modes, but I can't find them explained in the read
me files.  Any help would be a0ppreciated...

Judy