I haven't gotten to use it yet.  It isn't actually in stores until
November.  But the info I've read on it sounds very promising.  You
can bet as soon as they're in stores I'll be out there trying it.

Right now we have an audiovox unit that is fairly easy to use.  I
wrote up a description of the base and remote for my husband to use
it.  That along with a list of the current channels sems to do well for him.

Terese