From: "Lynda Ingraham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: "I tune, how friendly is it with Jaws now days?"

Hi Az

I'm afraid the news isn't good regarding Itunes.  There are scripts
available, but they do not make all of Itunes available.  Personally, after
hours of trying to get the scripts to work, I decided I had better things to
do with my time.  I am using Napster and Anapod Explorer.  Anapod allows you
to view the music on your ipod and move songs around.  You can look at
Anapod Explorer at Redchairsoftware.com.

Good Luck,

Lynda
Lynda Ingraham email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we