Hi everyone,

     I've been away for a long time but I always come back when I need help.
lol
     I got a new computer which I have not started running yet because I
have a couple accessibility questions.  It has Windows Xp Media Center.  I
am using Window-eyes but that really doesn't have much to do with my
question.  I was reading docs on the Microsoft site and it says that you can
hook up a cable box and record programs.  You can add tv listings etc.
     The thing that has me puzzled is it keeps referring to using the remote
control for things like searching for programs, scheduling them for
recording, choosing recording options etc.
     Is it possible to just use the keyboard to accomplish these tasks?
Really can't see why not but they make no reference to using keyboard or
even mouse for these tasks.
     If anyone is using Media Center to record tv stuff your input would be
greatly appreciated.
     Thanks in advance.

          Rob