From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: ALLOFMP3 AND VISA CREDIT CARD

Hi, Andre.  Seems Visa is no longer doing business with allofmp3.  I sent an
article to the list about this and the problems with allofmp3 awhile back,
maybe a week ago or so.  If you want, I'll send it to you gain off-list so
as not to clutter the list.  But you may have it somewhere back in your
eamil.  But that is the long and short of why you can't use Visa with
allofmp3.

Kathy Szinnyey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or