Hi all,

I've got ahold of the two disc version of Stealth. I've got a problem,
though. I can't figure out where exactly the movie is. I've tried
playing both discs in windows media, and a lot of the titles won't even
play. I see a bunch of titles, barely any chapters on both discs. From
what I can actually access, it appears to all be commentary on the
movie, not the movie itself. Anyone got any hints as to what's going on
here? I really want to watch this thing!
Thanks
Brandon