Listers,

Thanks for your help. I did get the GSPlayer to be the default player.

However, when I am on the net and trying to stream, a file is needed to be
down loaded, but when it's down loaded nothing happens, even though  the
pacmate jaws says that the file will be opened after its down loaded.  Is
there a fix for this? When I use windows media player, it just plays or
should I say, it just streams, but it doesn't have what the GSPlayer has as
you know.

The other thing is, I have been trying to get the GSPlayer to play a list of
MP3s instead of just one . in other words, I've been trying to create a
playlist.

Well, I must say, I've gotten further this time in using the GSPlayer then
ever.

Thanks to all of you for your help.

Carliss