You can do it through the same soundcard as your music. just uncheck the mic
playback inthe playback options of the  soudn card.
----- Original Message -----
From: "David La Caille" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 8:26 AM
Subject: song card help.

hi all.
i have two song card and i use winamp and the shout cast plug in.
i set the music to play true one song card
and i would like to know how to talk usein the next card.
i'm streaming but i would like to add voice

David
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/highenergyfm
or take a listen http://www.live365.com/stations/highenergyfm

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we