I have the ipod shuffle and I access it with Redchair's anapod explorer.
******************************
%TAG%

WRIGHTJAMS

I bet somewhere at home you still have those stacks of wax!  Those tunes
that bring back special memories.  You?ve looked near and far but not all
are available on cd.  What are you to do?

Let wrightjams convert those LPs and cassettes for you.  Wright jams can
take those 33s and 45s and recreate them for you on cd in the best quality
possible.

Pricing:
LPS???.$15.00
45S???.$15.00 FOR A GROUP OF 15
Cassetttes..........
   Prerecorded                 $15.00
home made          $20.00
Bulk rate:
5% off the total charge for every five LP's or cassettes.

Contact doc wright
email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
to arrange an appointment.