OK that link worked.

KG
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ibby Karbhari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:35 PM
Subject: RE: MP3Gain

Hi Arthur,
It is working from here with no problems.
www.moving-mountains.com
Do please keep trying.

 Kindest regards,
Ibby Karbhari - (Independent I.C.T Consultant)
Phone: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on, or adding, the username
IbbyKarbhari
E-Mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]