From: "David Tanner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: Premier CD Creater

You need to understand that the Premier is getting its' information from a
server on the internet just like any other program that does the same thing.
This isn't generated internally but is information grabed from an internet
database.  I haven't looked, but if Premier lets you choose what database it
uses for finding CD information you may want to see which server they are
using and then check to see if there is a better one than what they are
using.

My guess is that there are people on this list who could point you in the
right direction to get the most reliable CDDB server with the most reliable
information.  Just don't expect that any of them are going to be perfect
though.