Just my opinion here. Don't waste your money on MP3
players/recorders made specifically for the sighted user. Buy
the Book Port from APH. I use this device everyday to listen to
podcasts and other media I download. I transfer the recordings
Replay AV makes for me to the Book Port. You do not have to
worry about what menu your on as the Book Port reads all the
folders and files to you through your headphones. Uses double A
batteries. I hear that there's a chance for a newer Book Port
unit. Is this true? I would love to see the new BP to have a
better recorder and smaller body. Support for WMA and WMA DRM
would be awesome. Petro