From: "Chris Gilland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: Two Questions about Napster

Right, I knew that about the jaws cursor, which is what I've been doing.
Just didn't know if maybe they had a script that would jump me from the edit
combo box to type in my search, then if i tab over to the combo box for
artist, album, track, etc. set that then shift tab back, and hit enter to
start searching, now to get back up to the little browser window where I can
use my virtual cursor...  I didn't know if maybe there was a script that
would jump me back there.  I don't mind using the jaws cursor at all, but
it's just a little tedious.  For what you can get though, it's worth it.

I thnk in the past week, I've literally gotten over 400 CD's.  Granted, I
did it with the unlimited part of the subscription a corse, so, you're
talking no burning, and no taking it on the go with me, but that's fine as I
usually don't burn CD's anyway.  I usually just listen on my pc anyway.

Chris.