Please, dear God, tell me someone knows of a program that is freeware, or at
least is under $12, that I could get that will let me take any sapi 5 voice
and convert text to mp3.  I have a ton of text files of different things I
have wrote that I later once polished wanna get published.  Anyhow, I'ved
kill to get them transfered to audio.  I have a demo of Openbook, but it
only seems to do Sapi4.  Jonathan, correct me if I am wrong.  Basicly I have
from nextup.com both Neo speech Kate and Paul that I bought a bit back, and
now that I have a laptop with a gig of ram in this system, I must say: O my
God!  You wanna talk about beautiful!  I like it so much to the point that I
am using it instead of Eloquence, and before anyone could comment, I cannot
stand Real Speak.  dono why, it just gives me a headache.  Especially
Jennifer.  Kate on the other hand?  What a cyber babe!  LOL!  Anyway if
anyone has a suggestion, let me know.  I'd be very interested.

Thanks a lot.

Chris.