Hi listers, my husband just installed WMP 11 and now the quality of
the audio is muffled, like there is a setting enabled that should not
be or vice versa.  Even using the WMP 11 EQ didn't help
completely.  So far the quality is poor when playing an MP3 file or
commercial CD.  I found a suggestion on the Microsoft site regarding
the renaming of ACM files, which didn't help.  If anyone has any
suggestions, please advise.Thanks, Norma