From: "Joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:53 PM
Subject: nero

Hi Joe here. I have nero 6 but when I try to use it I can't get anything but
nero express and I want nero burning rom.When I click on nero I get nero
start smart and the buttons or tabs don't seem to read correctly. I use Jaws
7.  Thanks for all your help, Joe.How can I access the full nero burning
rom?