Hello List!

I checked with Cingular Wireless about the Treo 650 and they said they have no
info on speech software because it is a Palm thing and Palm won't give them any
info on it.  I called Palm and they said they had no info either.  I then
checked with the CodeFactory.es company via the net and they say they support
smart phones (palm versions).  The Treo 650 doesn't use the Windows Mobile
Pocket OS yet I guess.  Does anyone know of a seller of the CodeFactory cell
phone screen reader programs?  I also heard of a program called Talks and Speak
(or something to the fact).  Would some of the Nokia phone software work on the
Treo650?

I'm checking before I have to return the phone and get another one.  Any
recommendations of a better and similar phone, with accessible software
available, would be appreciated.

    James Robinson