Tom, I know this reply is way way late, since I was away for a week.
But I had to respond to this one.  I was indeed showing "bounced
status" in my Comcast account for PC-Audio messages and for yahoogroups
as well.  In fact PC-audio, after a couple re-subscribes, finally would
not allow me to be a member anymore and this was all Comcast's doing
and not mine as I always check mail.  So yes something is going on and
the wrong things are being blocked by Comcast's servers.  In fact if I
didn't have this freedombox account I'd probably not be able to
participate in this group at all because of what Comcast has been
doing, so I am glad I have other alternatives.

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info