See answers below after each of your questions!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <PC-AUDIO@PC-AUDIO.ORG>
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 10:15 PM
Subject: Some questions about the Olympus WS320M

: First off, I would like to know if the Olympus has a line-in jack for
: my Church Audio preamp.

No, there is a stereo headphone jack and a stereo mike jack  Both jacks are
1/8inch stereo jacks.   However, if you learn to cut the impedance on the mike
jack it can be used as an auxiliary jack.  Or, you could get a cable with the
resister inside it that will cut the signal before it hits the recorder.

 Next, I would like to know if there are any
: stores like Circuit City or WalMart that sell it.

Most of those stores do not get into the more pricey digital recorders.  The
best deal I have heard is $139 at Amazon.com.

And finally, what is
: the highest quality an Olympus can record at?

44,100 - 16 bit - 64K bps stereo WMA..  The quality is good, but it isn't what
most would consider professional quality.  However, if you are fairly good at
editing audio files you can take a good recording from it into Goldwave or
Sound Forge and make it sound mighty darn good.

 Thanks so much for the
: help. Oh, and what kind of cable will I need to get to hook the preamp
: to the recorder.
:
: --
: John Moore
:
:
: Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
: http://www.pc-audio.org
:
: To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
:
: --
: Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
: Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:19 AM
:
: