Hi,

I've got an USB FM radio called AverMedia USB Radio and I'd like to use it
to record my favorite radio programs, but the software that comes with it,
as I feared, is inaccessible with JAWS except the channel tuning wizard that
pops up the first time the software is started. So, I'm wondering if
there're any other programs supporting this USB radio model that I could
use. Does someone know of such programs?

Jani